Please expect your first magazine/renewal extension to start within 6-16 weeks after we receive your order. This does depend on the frequency of the magazine you've chosen and what part of the country it is being shipped to.
Our estimated delivery dates are based on several factors, including the type of magazine you have ordered. Please refer to the delivery estimates below.
- Weekly magazines take approximately 6 to 10 weeks. (Except The Week Magazine can take an additional 8 wks to start)
- Bi-weeklies take approximately 6 to 10 weeks to start
- Monthlies take approximately 8-10 weeks to start
- Bi-monthlies take approximately 10 to 12 weeks to start
- Quarterly, Bi-Annual and Annuals --receipt of your first issue may take as long as 10-16 weeks to start.
- Digital - Instructions to all digital magazines will arrive via email within 4-6 weeks.
Once we receive your order, it will take about a week or two for your subscription to be scheduled by the publisher, where it will then be included with the publisher's next production cycle and shipped via standard mail. The actual delivery date of your first issue will depend on when the next issue is scheduled to be distributed by the publisher and how frequently the magazine you've ordered is published.
Please be assured these are standard industry lead times, although it may vary from publisher to publisher. If you have already ordered, please go to the My Active Subscriptions page in your account for these dates.